Monday, April 14, 2008

How to write a CV&Cover Letter (1)

Hi all,
I know that what I’ll talk about is not so related to the previous posts or even to what the blog seems to be about , but in sha2 allah I’ll make a short series of posts about “HOW TO WRITE A CV & COVER LETTER..” , as it is so important thing and we all have to know about it.
I feel that I really want to share my knowledge about this topic with the others to help all to write there CVs effectively & I hope that it helps ISA…

So let’s start doing this..

*What’s a CV?
CV is the initiatives of Latin words which are: “Curriculum Vitae”
And its translation is: course of someone’s life.

*We hear about CV, Resume and Profile... So what are the differences between them?

- CV: A detailed Biography.
- Resume: A brief written account of personal, educational and professional qualifications and experience.
- Profile: A paragraph explaining about yourself and your experience.
*Why we need a CV?
It is the first impression to get to the interview.

CRITICAL FACT:
Employer (HR) scans CV in 10 seconds!!!!!!!

*What does a CV contains?
1- Personal information.
2- Career Objective.
3- Education.
4- Experience.
5- Others.

In sha2 allah in the next post I’ll take each element of them and talk about it in more details... C U soon :)

No comments: